When procedural fairness does not influence how positive I feel: the effects of voice and leader selection as a function of belongingness need
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 333–344, May/June 2004
How to Cite
De Cremer, D. and Alberts, H. J. E. M. (2004), When procedural fairness does not influence how positive I feel: the effects of voice and leader selection as a function of belongingness need. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 333–344. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.201
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2003
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 016.005.019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!