Special issue article: The social psychology of climate change
Climate protection needs societal change: Determinants of intention to participate in collective climate action
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: The social psychology of climate change.
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 466–473, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Climate protection needs societal change: Determinants of intention to participate in collective climate action, Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 44; pages 466–473, doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2032, and (
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!