Special issue article: Methods and statistics in social psychology: Refinements and new developments
Exploring social and personal relationships: The issue of measurement invariance of non-independent observations
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 683–690, December 2014
How to Cite
2014) Exploring social and personal relationships: The issue of measurement invariance of non-independent observations, Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 44, pages 683–690, doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2047.and (
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!