Identifying good opportunities to act: Implementation intentions and cue discrimination
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 407–419, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Webb, T. L. and Sheeran, P. (2004), Identifying good opportunities to act: Implementation intentions and cue discrimination. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 407–419. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.205
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2003
- ESRC. Grant Number: PTA-026-27-0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!