When prototypicality makes ‘maybes’ look more certain: Another look at targets' vigilance towards prejudice cues
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 437–457, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Morera, M. D., Dupont, E., Leyens, J.-P. and Désert, M. (2004), When prototypicality makes ‘maybes’ look more certain: Another look at targets' vigilance towards prejudice cues. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 437–457. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.207
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2003
- Communauté Française de Belgique. Grant Number: ARC 96/01.198
- DGICYT. Grant Number: PB98/0433
- Belgian National Fund of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!