Task engagement after mortality salience: The effects of creativity, conformity and connectedness on worldview defence
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 477–487, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Routledge, C., Arndt, J. and Sheldon, K. M. (2004), Task engagement after mortality salience: The effects of creativity, conformity and connectedness on worldview defence. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 477–487. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.209
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!