‘You can criticize because you care’: identity attachment, constructiveness, and the intergroup sensitivity effect
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 499–518, September/October 2004
How to Cite
Hornsey, M. J., Trembath, M. and Gunthorpe, S. (2004), ‘You can criticize because you care’: identity attachment, constructiveness, and the intergroup sensitivity effect. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 34: 499–518. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.212
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!