Ideological beliefs as determinants of discrimination in positive and negative outcome distributions
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 581–598, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Amiot, C. E. and Bourhis, R. Y. (2005), Ideological beliefs as determinants of discrimination in positive and negative outcome distributions. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 35: 581–598. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.238
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2004
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!