The study was conducted while the junior author was a post doctoral fellow in the Department of Psychology, Dartmouth College. At the moment he is connected with the Rijksuniveraiteit of Groningen, Holland.
The obligation to help: The effect of levels of prior help on subsequent helping behavior†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 97–106, January/March 1971
How to Cite
Lanzetta, J. T. and Wilke, H. (1971), The obligation to help: The effect of levels of prior help on subsequent helping behavior. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 1: 97–106. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420010108
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!