Revised version of a paper presented the European Association of Experimental Social Psychology working group on Social Judgment, Konstanz, September 1970.
The effect of judges' attitudes on ratings of attitude statements. A theoretical analysis†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 419–434, October/December 1971
How to Cite
Stroebe, W. (1971), The effect of judges' attitudes on ratings of attitude statements. A theoretical analysis. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 1: 419–434. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420010403
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Ford Foundation. Grant Number: 69-69
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!