The data reported in this paper were collected as part of an international research project on national attitudes directed by Henri Tajfel. The British data were collected by Professor Tajfel, Professor Gustav Jahoda and associates in Oxford and Glasgow; the collection of the Belgian, Greek and Austrian data was supervised by Professor Jozef Nuttin Jr. (Louvain), Dr. Calliope Moustaka (Athens), and Dr. Maria D. Simon (Vienna), respectively. A version of this paper was presented to the European Association for Experimental Social Psychology Colloquium, held in Aussois, France, in February 1969.
Some models of balance applied to children's perceptions of international relations†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 55–64, January/March 1972
How to Cite
B. Johnson, N. (1972), Some models of balance applied to children's perceptions of international relations. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 55–64. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020107
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!