This article is partly based on a Diplomthesis by the second author entitled Effekte von übereinstimmng und Nicht-übereinstirmmung in Gruppen auf Gedächtnisleisiung und Skalengebrauch.
Effects of agreement and disagreement in groups on recognition memory performance and confidence†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 109–127, April/June 1972
How to Cite
Upmeyer, A. and Schreiber, W. K. (1972), Effects of agreement and disagreement in groups on recognition memory performance and confidence. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 109–127. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020202
We are grateful to Mary Madden, Pauline Sadler and Jennifer S. Sentance for their cooperation on the English translation.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!