We thank Mr. Bruce Humphrey, Director, Modern Language Center, Harvard University, for providing access to the language laboratory facilities. Portions of the results were reported at the EPA Meeting New York City, April, 1971.
Mediating interpersonal expectancies via vocal cues: Differential speech intensity as a means of social influence†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 163–175, April/June 1972
How to Cite
Scherer, K. R., Rosenthal, R. and Koivumaki, J. (1972), Mediating interpersonal expectancies via vocal cues: Differential speech intensity as a means of social influence. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 163–175. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020205
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Division of Social Sciences of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GS-2654
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!