We thank J. W. Brehm and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments on an earlier draft of the paper.
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 177–197, April/June 1972
How to Cite
Dickenberger, D. and Grabitz-Gniech, G. (1972), Restrictive conditions for the occurrence of psychological reactance: Interpersonal attraction, need for social approval, and a delay factor. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 177–197. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020206
The authors are listed alphabetically. Requests for reprints should be sent to the senior author: Gisla Grabitz-Gniech, Universität Mannheim. Sozialpsychologie. 68 Mannheim 1, Schloss, Federal Republic of Germany.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- sonderfor schungsbereich Sozial- und Wirtschaftspsy-chologische Entscheidungsforschung an der senior Universität Mannheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!