The author wishes to acknowledge his indebtedness to Brendan Gail Rule, chairman of his dissertation committee, for her guidance in this research.
Conceptual complexity, environment complexity, communication salience and attitude change†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 285–305, July/September 1972
How to Cite
Hewitt, D. (1972), Conceptual complexity, environment complexity, communication salience and attitude change. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 285–305. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020306
This research is based on a dissertation presented to the faculty of the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!