I am grateful to Mrs. Angelika Müller-Eckhard for her competent technical assistance in all phases of this study and to Mr. Ekkehard Müller-Eckhard for providing a convenient computer program. I also gratefully acknowledge the permission granted by Dr. Norman H. Anderson to reproduce parts of Table 1 in Anderson, 1968.
Likableness ratings of 100 German personality-trait words corresponding to a subset of Anderson's 555 trait words†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 327–333, July/September 1972
How to Cite
Schönbach, P. (1972), Likableness ratings of 100 German personality-trait words corresponding to a subset of Anderson's 555 trait words. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 327–333. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020309
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!