A version of the paper was given at the Annual Conference of the British Psychological Society in April 1971.
Visual interaction in a group of introverts and extraverts†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 371–384, October/December 1972
How to Cite
Rutter, D. R., Morley, I. E. and Graham, J. C. (1972), Visual interaction in a group of introverts and extraverts. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 371–384. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020403
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Social Science Research Council of Great Britain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!