Favouritism as a function of assumed similarity and anticipated interaction
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 453–454, October/December 1972
How to Cite
Eiser, J. R. and Taylor, S. J. (1972), Favouritism as a function of assumed similarity and anticipated interaction. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 453–454. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020409
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!