Conducted at the Sonderforschungsbereich für sozial- und wirtschaftspsychologische Entscheidungsforschung, Universität Mannheim. With financial aid from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. The second author's Diplm-thesis at the University of Mannheim was based on this experiment.
Information and competitivencess of incentive structure as factors in two-person negotiation†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1972 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 459–462, October/December 1972
How to Cite
Lamm, H. and Rosch, E. (1972), Information and competitivencess of incentive structure as factors in two-person negotiation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 2: 459–462. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420020411
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!