Revised version of a paper delivered at the plenary conference of the European Association of Experimental Social Psychology, Leuven, April 1972. The contributions (see references) of Nathan Kogan, Gisela Trommsdorff, and Margaret C. Hermannwithout whom this paper would not have been possible — are gratefully acknowledged. The author wishes to express his appreciation to Serge Moscovici for his help and encouragement in connection with this work. Acknowledgement is made to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft who, - through the Sonderforschungsbereich 24 at the University of Mannheim, provided the - means for the writing of this paper.
Intragroup effects on intergroup negotiation†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1973 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 179–192, April/June 1973
How to Cite
Lamm, H. (1973), Intragroup effects on intergroup negotiation. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 3: 179–192. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420030206
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!