This paper was written at the Sonderfor-schungsbereich für Sozial- und Wirtschafts-psychologische Entscheidungsforschung, Universität Mannheim, with financial aid from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Group versus individual performance on tasks requiring ideational proficiency (brainstorming): A review†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1973 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 361–388, October/December 1973
How to Cite
Lamm, H. and Trommsdorff, G. (1973), Group versus individual performance on tasks requiring ideational proficiency (brainstorming): A review. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 3: 361–388. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420030402
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!