This paper was written at the Sonderfor-schungsbereich für Sozial- und Wirtschafts-psychologische Entscheidungsforschung, Universität Mannheim, with financial aid from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Group versus individual performance on tasks requiring ideational proficiency (brainstorming): A review†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1973 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 361–388, October/December 1973
How to Cite
Lamm, H. and Trommsdorff, G. (1973), Group versus individual performance on tasks requiring ideational proficiency (brainstorming): A review. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 3: 361–388. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420030402
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!