We wish to extend sincerest thanks to S. Tajfel for his advice on reading the first version of this article. We also thank Dana Bramel who performed the most difficult task of translating the text.
On the meaning of the notion of conflict and its study in social psychology†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1974 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 389–436, October/December 1974
How to Cite
Plon, M. (1974), On the meaning of the notion of conflict and its study in social psychology. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 4: 389–436. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420040402
Translated from the French by Dana Bramel.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!