This article is based on a thesis submitted to the Ohio State University Psychology Department in partial fulfillment of the requirement for a master's degree.
Effect of snap and thoughtful judgments on person impressions†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 197–208, April/June 1975
How to Cite
Simpson, D. D. and Ostrom, T. M. (1975), Effect of snap and thoughtful judgments on person impressions. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 5: 197–208. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420050205
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: GS-38604
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!