The author would like to thank Mr. Serge Moscovici of the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes in Paris and Mr. Willem Doise of the Ecole de Psychologie et des Sciences de l'Education in Geneva for their help with this study, carried out for a doctoral thesis (Number 74, October 1974) in the Faculté de Psychologie et des Sciences de l'Education, University of Geneva.
Negotiations, image of the other and the process of minority influence†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 209–228, April/June 1975
How to Cite
Mugny, G. (1975), Negotiations, image of the other and the process of minority influence. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 5: 209–228. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420050206
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!