The authors thank Mrs. R. E. Roberts, the head teacher of Rednal Hill Infant School, and Mr. K. Arnold, the head teacher of Ley Hill Junior and Infant School, for their cooperation in making subjects available. The assistance of Judy Williams in the collection of data is gratefully acknowledged.
Short Research Note
The effect of intersubject communication as a contaminating factor in research involving young children†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1975 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 269–273, April/June 1975
How to Cite
White, D. G. and Le Huray, G. J. (1975), The effect of intersubject communication as a contaminating factor in research involving young children. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 5: 269–273. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420050212
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!