The author wishes to thank Monte Page and Tanya Shriver for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript. Requests for reprints should be sent to the author at the Department of Psychology, Queens College, City University of New York. Flushing, New York 11367, USA.
Ineffective deception in conformity research: Some causes and consequences
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1976 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 353–367, July/September 1976
How to Cite
Stang, D. J. (1976), Ineffective deception in conformity research: Some causes and consequences. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 6: 353–367. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420060306
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!