Short Research Note
Group performance as a function of group type and group composition
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1976 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 381–385, July/September 1976
How to Cite
Kanekar, S. and Neelakantan, P. (1976), Group performance as a function of group type and group composition. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 6: 381–385. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420060309
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- University of Bombay
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!