This study forms part of a programme of research in doctor-patient communication financed by the Department of Health and Social Security.
The effects of fear arousal, fear position, fear exposure, and sidedness on compliance with dietary instructions†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1977 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 221–239, April/June 1977
How to Cite
Skilbeck, C., Tulips, J. and Ley, P. (1977), The effects of fear arousal, fear position, fear exposure, and sidedness on compliance with dietary instructions. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 7: 221–239. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420070208
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!