This study is part of the author's Ph. D. research carried out under the supervision of Professor Henri Tajfel, whose encouragement is deeply appreciated. The author also wishes to thank Professor Dr. Mauk Mulder for discussing his ideas with and making available many of his papers to him.
Structural and nonstructural aspects of power distance reduction tendencies†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1977 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 317–345, July/September 1977
How to Cite
Ng, S.-H. (1977), Structural and nonstructural aspects of power distance reduction tendencies. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 7: 317–345. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420070306
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!