The authors thank Professor F. N. Kerlinger for his comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Short Research Note
Significance as a determinant of interest in scientific research
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1978 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 141–143, January/March 1978
How to Cite
Van Heerden, J. H. and Hoogstraten, J. (1978), Significance as a determinant of interest in scientific research. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 8: 141–143. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420080114
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!