One of the reports from the project ‘The Changing Concept of Caste in India’, financed by Canada Council Grant No. S69-1170. This is the revised version of the paper presented at the 18th International Congress of Applied Psychology, held in Montreal, July 28 - August 2, 1974.
Caste attitudes of college students in India†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1978 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 193–202, April/June 1978
How to Cite
Anant, S. S. (1978), Caste attitudes of college students in India. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 8: 193–202. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420080205
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 1976
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!