We are very grateful for the statistical advice of Professor Molenaar and Drs H. Kuyper. Moreover we thank Drs H. v.d. Sande, G. J. Kok and A. van Knippenberg who commented on this paper. We are also very grateful for the recommendations made by one of the referees of the European Journal of Social Psychology.
Coalition formation: Political attitudes and power
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1978 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 245–261, April/June 1978
How to Cite
Wilke, H., Pruyn, J. and De Vries, G. (1978), Coalition formation: Political attitudes and power. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 8: 245–261. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420080209
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 1976
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!