The design of this experiment has been elaborated during the Fourth Summer School in Social Psychology (Oxford, 1976) by a team directed by both authors and consisting of G. Breakwell, M. Duveen, G. Dyckoff, N. Emler, G. Herman, G. Nascimento, G. Speltini, J. Stalder and S. Winocur. The experiment was carried out within the scope of contract No. 1.343.0.76. with the F.N.R.S.
Short Research Note
Individual and collective conflicts of centrations in cognitive development†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 105–108, January/March 1979
How to Cite
Doise, W. and Mugny, G. (1979), Individual and collective conflicts of centrations in cognitive development. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 9: 105–108. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420090110
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 1978
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!