Department of Psychology, The University of Birmingham, B15 2TT. The authors would like to thank the following for their assistance with various aspects of the work reported here: Michael Hog, Nicole Bates, Margarate Oates, Susan Hough, Helen Windley, John Hewitt and Susan Roelants. In addition, our thanks are due to the respondents who gave their time to complete the questionnaire.
Values of British political extremists and potential extremists: A discriminant analysis
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 205–222, April/June 1979
How to Cite
Billig, M. and Cochrane, R. (1979), Values of British political extremists and potential extremists: A discriminant analysis. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 9: 205–222. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420090208
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!