The effects of status differences, favoured treatment and equity on intergroup comparisons
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 281–289, July/September 1979
How to Cite
Commins, B. and Lockwood, J. (1979), The effects of status differences, favoured treatment and equity on intergroup comparisons. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 9: 281–289. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420090306
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!