The research reported in this article was financed by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Land Baden-Württemberg.
Input integration and input weighting in decisions on allocations of gains and losses†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January/March 1980
How to Cite
Kayser, E. and Lamm, H. (1980), Input integration and input weighting in decisions on allocations of gains and losses. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 10: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420100102
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 1979
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!