This study was carried out within the scope of contract 1.681.0.78 with the Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique, Switzerland.
When rigidity does not fail: Individualization and psychologization as resistances to the diffusion of minority innovations†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 43–61, January/March 1980
How to Cite
Mugny, G. and Papastamou, S. (1980), When rigidity does not fail: Individualization and psychologization as resistances to the diffusion of minority innovations. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 10: 43–61. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420100104
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 1979
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!