This research was prepared with support of Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft Grant Fr 132. The authors wish to thank Professor W. D. Fröhlich for his generous support.
The dependency of the validity of information integration on cognitive variables and the judgement task†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January/March 1980
How to Cite
Mattenklott, A. and Luutz, R. (1980), The dependency of the validity of information integration on cognitive variables and the judgement task. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 10: 63–73. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420100105
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!