This project was funded by a research grant of the [Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft] under title [22 Sonderforschungsbereich Socialisation and communication research]. We wish to thank the publishers of the Frankfurter Rundschau and Die Welt for their support of the project in granting subscription rate reduction. A special thanks to Drs Ulrike Boden and J. Franke for their invaluable contributions.
The effects of daily newspapers on their readers—Exemplary presentation of a study and its results†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 165–193, April/June 1980
How to Cite
Bortz, J. and Braune, P. (1980), The effects of daily newspapers on their readers—Exemplary presentation of a study and its results. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 10: 165–193. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420100205
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 1979
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!