Short Research Notes
Minimal group situations: Comments on a mathematical model and on the research paradigm
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 389–398, October/December 1980
How to Cite
Aschenbrenner, K. M. and Schaefer, R. E. (1980), Minimal group situations: Comments on a mathematical model and on the research paradigm. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 10: 389–398. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420100406
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 1980
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!