Short Research Note
Perceived number of personal successes and failures and their attribution, after successes and failures by a previous actor from the same or different sex
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1981 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 307–311, July/September 1981
How to Cite
D'ydewalle, G. and Gorissen, M. (1981), Perceived number of personal successes and failures and their attribution, after successes and failures by a previous actor from the same or different sex. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 11: 307–311. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420110305
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 1980
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!