The authors acknowledge the assistance of the various research institutions for providing relevant literature and references. The authors are grateful to Harriet Holter, Reidar Ommundsen, Olav Skårdal and Per Olav Tiller for comments and suggestions. Equal responsibility is reflected in the reversed order of authors as compared to the 1976 review.
Current trends in Norwegian social psychology: A brief review†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 195–212, April/June 1982
How to Cite
Nafstad, H. E. and Blakar, R. M. (1982), Current trends in Norwegian social psychology: A brief review. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 12: 195–212. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420120208
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!