This study was done while the senior author was a postdoctoral fellow at the Department of Psychology, Dartmouth College. At the moment he is connected with the Rijksuniversiteit of Groningen, Holland.
Short Research Note
The obligation to help: Factors affecting response to help received†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 315–319, July/September 1982
How to Cite
Wilke, H. and Lanzetta, J. T. (1982), The obligation to help: Factors affecting response to help received. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 12: 315–319. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420120308
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 1982
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!