Short Research Note
Effects of positive feedback on self-evaluations and spelling achievement in a real educational setting
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 321–325, July/September 1982
How to Cite
Van Oudenhoven, J. P., Siero, F., Veen, P. and Siero, S. (1982), Effects of positive feedback on self-evaluations and spelling achievement in a real educational setting. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 12: 321–325. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420120309
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 1982
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!