Both authors contributed equally to this manuscript and are ordered alphabetically.
Creative problem solving as a result of majority vs minority influence†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 45–55, January/March 1983
How to Cite
Nemeth, C. J. and Wachtler, J. (1983), Creative problem solving as a result of majority vs minority influence. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 13: 45–55. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420130103
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 1982
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1982
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH31-401-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!