Some comments on… ‘the measurement of social orientations in the minimal group paradigm’
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1983 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 351–367, October/December 1983
How to Cite
Turner, J. C. (1983), Some comments on… ‘the measurement of social orientations in the minimal group paradigm’. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 13: 351–367. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420130403
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!