Minority influence and musical preference: Innovation by conversion not coercion
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 23–33, January/March 1984
How to Cite
Aebischer, V., Hewstone, M. and Henderson, M. (1984), Minority influence and musical preference: Innovation by conversion not coercion. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 14: 23–33. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420140103
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 1983
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 1983
- Maison des Sciences de l'Homme and the Délégation Générale à la Recherche Scientifique et Technique. Grant Number: 80.7.0285
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!