Attributional self-presentation and information available to the audience
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 249–261, July/September 1985
How to Cite
van Knippenberg, A. and Koelen, M. (1985), Attributional self-presentation and information available to the audience. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 15: 249–261. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420150302
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!