I would like to thank Professor Leyens and an anonymous reviewer for their comments on an earlier version of this paper
Exploring the role of personal normative beliefs in the theory of reasoned action: The problem of discriminating between alternative path models†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 299–313, July/September 1985
How to Cite
Budd, R. J. and Spencer, C. P. (1985), Exploring the role of personal normative beliefs in the theory of reasoned action: The problem of discriminating between alternative path models. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 15: 299–313. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420150305
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 1984
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!