The Tajfel Memorial Lecture, presented at the 1984 meeting of the European Association for Experimental Social Psychology at Tilburg, Netherlands. It was prepared during my stay at the University of Tilburg as a Visting Professor, and this hospitality is gratefully acknowledged.
Nature, culture and social psychology†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
European Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 17–30, January/March 1986
How to Cite
Jahoda, G. (1986), Nature, culture and social psychology. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 16: 17–30. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.2420160106
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!